...Jack of All Trades...
The urban welder is a jack of all trades. A little of this, and a little of that. And, of course, his or her work always includes some welding. Harbor created a jack of all trades truck just for her or him. A service body with a welders edge!
- 63-inch raised and vented front compartment with bottle brackets and rings inside to hold standard sized oxygen and acetylene tanks
- Stainless Steel self-opening pop-top lids w/ body length compartment bins & 4" dividers
- Push Button locking system with red band locking indicator
- Modern gas shocks on each side opening door to keep them open during loading and unloading
- 8" deep recessed bumper for sure footing when entering bed
- Armless and self supporting tailgate work table
- Adjustable, but lockable, shelving system
- Weather shield system around locks, doors, and hingles, preventing leaks and securing the tools of your trade. Neoprene door seals, water-proof gaskets, self-sealing stainless steel rivets, and silky smooth three-point door latches with Teflon glides.
- Second 63-inch raised compartment with either standard shelving or louvers and bottle brackets and rings
- Hose holder hook to carry oxygen/acetylene hoses
- Optional rear platform
- First compartment deletion with reinforced floor and under deck box for mounting of a welder
- Most other TradeMaster Options!