Tommy Gate is proud to announce the launch of its Cantilever Series, the all-new hydraulic lift specifically designed for commercial panel vans, including the Mercedes-Benz SPRINTER, Nissan NV, and Chevy EXPRESS.
Attendees at the 2011 NTEA Work Truck Show saw an early demo of the Tommy Gate Cantilever and a few prototypes have been in various stages of testing around the country for the past several months. However, the factory production lines have just recently been completed at Tommy Gate’s manufacturing plant in Woodbine, Iowa.
Tommy Gate’s engineering team has been developing the new lift for over two years and designed the Cantilever Series with a focus on operator safety and functional reliability. The numerous features included create a hydraulic lift that is not only state-of-the-art and aesthetically pleasing, but also highly functional and surprisingly convenient:
- bolt-on installation eliminates welding
- large, aluminum platform is corrosion-resistant and pallet-jack compatible
- lift controls have been carefully placed to ensure operator safety
- laterally-folding platform allows access to rear of vehicle when not in use
- standard cart stops and internal bridge mounts make the lift extremely cart-friendly
Tommy Gate is a 45-year-old, U.S.-based, hydraulic liftgate manufacturer, located in Woodbine, Iowa.