Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Stainless Steel Dump Bodies from Rugby
Rugby stainless steel dump bodies are corrosion resistant and more durable than high tensile steel.
The stainless steel Eliminator LP is built with a one-piece fl oor, dirt shedding sides, a centrally located quick release lever, (fold down side models only) and the patented EZ-LATCH™ system. The unit is designed to provide years of service.
Stainless Steel Eliminator LP – Rigid & Fold Down Sides
- Cabshields (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Full) Standard and Tall
- 304 SS in lieu of 201 SS (extra lead time)
- Understructure Options:
- Fully Stainless Steel
- 10 ga 201 stainless steel sides and ends standard (304 available on a special order basis)
- One-piece 3/16" AR400 crossmemberless steel floor
- Pockets for 6" side boards increase load capacity
- One-piece sides with no vertical braces
- Seamless one-piece front design with 1/4 integrated cab shield with V-bend for added strength
Optional Coal Chute:
Meter asphalt, gravel, mulch and other materials or get a shovel full with adjustable and easy to operate individual or multiple Coal Chutes with single handle lift levers.
To find out more, you may call Harbor Truck Bodies at 800-433-9452.
Also find us at http://htbi.net/