- Full-Size ½-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 150 Medium Roof
- Full-Size ½-Ton Passenger Van – Ford Transit 150 XL Wagon Low Roof
- Full-Size ¾-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 250 Medium Roof
- Full-Size 1-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 350 Medium Roof
- Full-Size 1-Ton Passenger Van – Ford Transit 350 XL Low Roof
The Ford Transit Connect XLT short-wheelbase midsize van was named Best Fleet Value in Vincentric’s Mini Passenger Commercial Van category. This recognition builds on Transit Connect’s earlier distinction as ALG’s Best Resale Value among midsize commercial vans. Three other Ford models also were honored with Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards:
- Large Sedan – Ford Taurus SE 2.0-liter EcoBoost (sixth consecutive win for Taurus)
- Large Crossover – Ford Explorer XLT 2.0-liter EcoBoost (third consecutive win for Explorer)
- Large SUV – Ford Expedition XL 2WD (second consecutive win for Expedition)
Two Lincoln models round out the 11 Vincentric awards earned by Ford Motor Company. Read more details at http://www.vincentric.com/Home/Best-Value-Awards/2015-Best-Value-in-America/2015-Best-Fleet-Value-in-America-Winners-List/2015-Best-Fleet-Value-in-America-Press-Release. Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards are based on fleet lifecycle costs in eight key areas: depreciation, fuel, insurance, financing, repairs, fees and taxes, opportunity costs and maintenance. Winning vehicles have the lowest lifecycle costs across 20 different ownership and mileage scenarios – ranging from 24 months of ownership/10,000 miles annually to 60 months of ownership/30,000 miles annually.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 187,000 employees and 62 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.