- Latest engine generations now also available for the Arocs
- New flagship engines: OM 470 with 335 kW (460 hp) and OM 471 with 390 kW (530 hp)
- Approval for alternative fuels to prEN 15940 standard and biodiesel
- New variants with low exterior height
- Latest safety technology also available for construction vehicles
Hanover – At the 66th IAA International Motor Show for Commercial Vehicles, Mercedes-Benz presented a cross-section of its wide range of two, three, and four-axle chassis, tractor units and tippers for the construction industry and ancillary trades. The range of models on show featured a wealth of technical innovations and customer-oriented advancements.
The centrepiece was the Arocs - the specialist construction vehicle from Mercedes-Benz. A consummate construction professional, the Mercedes-Benz Arocs is available with two, three or four axles, with drive configurations from 4x2 to 8x8. With versions ranging from the Arocs Loader tractor unit and concrete mixer for on-road use to the Arocs Grounder for frequent off-road use, it covers all the bases for building contractors.
Latest engine generations now also available for the A