Rugby stainless steel dump bodies are corrosion resistant and more durable than high tensile steel.
The stainless steel Eliminator LP is built with a one-piece fl oor, dirt shedding sides, a centrally located quick release lever, (fold down side models only) and the patented EZ-LATCH™ system. The unit is designed to provide years of service.
Stainless Steel Eliminator LP – Rigid & Fold Down Sides
- Cabshields (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Full) Standard and Tall
- 304 SS in lieu of 201 SS (extra lead time)
- Understructure Options:
- Fully Stainless Steel
- 10 ga 201 stainless steel sides and ends standard (304 available on a special order basis)
- One-piece 3/16" AR400 crossmemberless steel floor
- Pockets for 6" side boards increase load capacity
- One-piece sides with no vertical braces
- Seamless one-piece front design with 1/4 integrated cab shield with V-bend for added strength
Optional Coal Chute:
Meter asphalt, gravel, mulch and other materials or get a shovel full with adjustable and easy to operate individual or multiple Coal Chutes with single handle lift levers.
Also find us at http://htbi.net/