...Tough to the Core...
This exquisitely crafted “tough-to-the-core” vehicle is a stunning example of how listening to your customers makes a difference. The SawMaster design resulted from collaboration between Harbor, a local concrete equipment dealer, and several customers. It started with the question of how to best carry slurry tanks, heavy saws, giant blades, and a myriad of concrete saw cutting paraphernalia and other stuff. The design received high praise at the national “World of Concrete” show in Las Vegas and quickly gained traction to become the industry-leading design for concrete saw cutters.
All because our wonderfully enthusiastic and indefatigable Inside Sales Manager listened to what our customers wanted, and then helped make it happen! That’s why Harbor is Driven by the Best!
- Ample deck space to store saws and slurry tanks
- Street side compartment with specialized threaded hangers to secure 24" and 36" saw blades, with enough room to hold a hand saw and fuel container
- Curb side compartment with specialized holders for two corning machines, four larger corning bits, and specialized shelves to hold just about any corning bit you can imagine!
- Four additional compartments for storage of hose reels, aerosol cans, and many other supplies
- Heavy duty double-walled rear side panel with optional rear access door
- Reinforced front floor designed to support 220 to 330 gallon service tanks and enough room to install an Onan or Hanco generator (and that's after the slurry tanks and large saws and blades are stored on the deck!)
- Adequate spacing under the deck to mount tank fittings, controls, hose reels, and pressure washers
- Palfinger Cantilever Liftgate for easy loading and unloading of heavy saws
- 14-ft. and 16-ft. body length standard
- 2,200 lb. or 3,200 lb. capacity lift gate
- Rear Back-Up Alarm