...For the Toughest Landscaper Available...
To create the toughest landscape body in the business, start with a Black Boss flatbed. Then add 40” solid-side gates of steel or MDO plywood (see specifics below), swing-away rear gates, and one of the toughest white coatings available. And for the ultimate truck, add a steel floor (smooth or tread plate) and a Rugby dump hoist. Voila! You just created the best Lansdscaper vehicle in the business.
- Choice of diamond/smooth plate steel deck, aluminum iso-mounted deck, or 7/8”hardwood aptitong deck (aptiton deck only available for CA, AZ, and NV customers)
- Square turret-punched headboard, made of a tough 12 gauge galvanized sheet and 2" x 2" tubular frame
- Stainless rear apron between the dock bumper uprigths to hide unsightly clutter under the bed
- Glossy white coating
- Solid-side 40-inch high industrial-grade Medium Density Overlay (MDO) plywood with Auto Brite posts. MDO Plywood includes a layer of hardwood veneer directly under the smooth resin impregnated cellulose fiber overlay (a highly water resistant phenolic). Strongly resists exterior weathering and can be painted!
- Stainless caps for the MDO plywood for added longevity
- Solids-side 40-inch high steel gates with steel posts in matching white
- PVC Tool Holders, gate height
- Single swing away side gate
- 50:50 fold-down side gates for side access to landscape body when using a chipper
- Manual or semi-automatic retractable flatbed tarp
- Under deck boxes and open-air under deck stake boxes
- Class IV & V receivers with 7- or 7/4-prong connectors
- Dump Hoists
- LED lights in lieu of standard incandescent and rotating strobes and light bars
- Back-up alarms
- Color option: black