Why Work With Us?
Harbor Truck & Van has been engineering and manufacturing quality truck bodies and van interiors for over 43 years. We work hard and would expect you to do the same if you join our team. We offer a friendly family atmosphere, and, yes, we don’t forget to have a little fun!
- 40 hours Paid Time Off (PTO) first two years and earn a maximum amount of 120 hours with tenure.
- (7) Paid holidays per year
- Benefits include
Learn More About Harbor's Employment OpportunitiesSee Below
We currently have the following positions open. To apply please click here and be sure to include the position you are applying for in the notes. Or, you can email your resume or work experience to CBracamonte@harbortruck.com.
- Sales Associate
- Job Description – The primary purpose of position is to provide retail/commercial parts sales assistance and support to the Inside Sales Manager and the Inside and Outside Sales Team, ensuring achievement of world class customer service.
- Skills/Requirements – This position requires a basic understanding of parts sales, computer systems, and customer service; previous retail experience; preference for experience in automotive parts sales; must be an effective communicator. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work and not a list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
- Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: SALES ASSOCIATE APPLICATION.
- Technician [Orange County]
- Special Assembly
- Training Provided
- Drivers [Orange County]
- Customer Product Delivery
- Supplies Pickup and Delivery
- Lot Attendant
- Must be 21 years or order with a Class C License, 2 years clean DMV Record, and authorized DMV report